July 20, 2017
Nonfiction | Business | Organizational Change
Alex Vorobieff (Los Angeles, CA)
Speaker, business coach, and author of Transform Your Company
FULL PRESS PACK: CLICK HERE
- Founder and CEO of The Alex Vorobieff Company (AvCo), a business-consulting organization
- A business alignment coach specializing in assisting frustrated business owners
- Earned California CPA license in 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Business (Emphasis in Accounting) from USC
- Master in Business Administration from UCLA Anderson School of Management
ABOUT THE BOOK
In Transform Your Company, Alex Vorobieff distills the lessons he has learned during his two decades coaching and consulting with frustrated business owners. Many of the business owners he’s worked with have cited the same problems: unproductive meetings, email hell, and spending all of their time fighting fires. Owning a business is supposed to give you the freedom to live life on your terms, but instead many business owners living a nightmare and dreading Monday mornings. They feel they are paddling in a circle of frustration. In Transform Your Company, Vorobieff introduces “business alignment tools”—a set of blueprints for building your business from the inner core.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Alex Vorobieff is the founder and CEO of The Alex Vorobieff Company, a premier business-transformation company. A highly sought-after speaker and business coach, Vorobieff has transformed scores of multi-million-dollar companies into unstoppable forces using “business alignment tools”—a term he coined after years of working with and investigating different business systems that were not named in the business lexicon. Vorobieff specializes in helping large companies get their team members on the same page to achieve desired outcomes. Through his company, he assists frustrated leaders in finding their unique starting lines, selecting the best alignment tools for their specific situations, and finally achieving clarity from chaos in their businesses. Alex holds his MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management after graduating from University of Southern California with a BS in business with an emphasis on accounting. In addition to solving thorny business problems, Vorobieff enjoys pursuing his hobby of photography. He lives in Newport Beach, California, with his family.
- Business Alignment Tools: The missing term from the business lexicon and provides a logical order to improve any business. A 5-tiered approach to getting unstuck and moving your organization forward
- If We Don’t Row, We Don’t Go: How to get your team working toward the same vision as you, keep them motivated, and coordinate decisions and actions company-wide
- Business Concept Overwhelm, business leaders are bombarded with concepts to improve their business but where to start, there is a logical sequence
- Why don’t business improvement concepts fail in my business? Stop wasting time and money
- Assess Your Emotional Health at Work: Do you dread opening your email in the morning? Or going to the next meeting know that it will be emotionally draining? Do you find the more you hire the more headaches you have?
- The 3 Ways for Business Owners to Exit the Circle of Frustration
- Leaders Need to Confront Reality: Building a healthy relationship with feedback
- How to Calculate Your Company’s Dead Payroll
- Why Alignment Always Starts From the Inner Core of a Company: In Vorobieff’s experience, companies that try to align starting from the outside—where they interact with customers and suppliers—are never able to change
- How to Maintain Alignment Once You’ve Achieved It: You can’t “set it and forget it”