Match My Pic
Written by Angela Meju
Illustrated by Gau Family Studio
Hardcover, 43 pages
Kit includes two plush reindeer
Angela Meju (Austin, TX)
Author of Roaming Reindeer
- Give your Elf the year off! There’s a new family Christmas tradition in town.
- Where’s your 1? Using Reindeer 1 and 2 to build teamwork between children.
- Santa’s flying reindeer—ideas on using Reindeer 1 and 2 during holiday travel.
- Christmas traditions that encourage good behavior and how to get the whole family involved.
- Making Roaming Reindeer™ yours: Tips for introducing and personalizing your family’s reindeer.
ABOUT THE BOOK
For parents who forget to hide their Elf daily or whose children have spotted the Christmas toy in stores to only have the tradition spoiled, there is a fresh and exciting Christmas keepsake making its debut this holiday season.
Angela Meju’s Christmas keepsake and children’s book, Roaming Reindeer™, is a touching tale celebrating teamwork, good manners and the holiday season, and will serve as a fresh, new Christmas tradition for families and classrooms around the country.
Roaming Reindeer™ is centered on Gus and Sam, two of Santa’s reindeer, who decide to help Santa by visiting little girls and boys to report back on who is naughty and who is nice.
When the pair realize there isn’t enough time to visit all of the children, they call on their friends for help. The reindeers are sent off in pairs of two and are assigned a home to visit. Reindeer 1 is in charge of going back to Santa to report naughty children while Reindeer 2 stays to keep watch.
The book comes in a keepsake box which includes a Reindeer 1 and Reindeer 2. Children and siblings will keep a close eye to make sure their reindeer stay together until Christmas Eve, when they leave to help Santa deliver presents—until returning next year to keep watch!
Author Angela Meju is a nurse who currently lives in Austin, TX with her husband and two children. She was inspired to write Roaming Reindeer™ to create her own Christmas tradition with her children, whose excitement and anticipation of Santa’s arrival grows every year.