Author of Prepared for a Purpose: The Inspiring True Story of How One Woman Saved an Atlanta School Under Siege.
FULL PRESS RELEASE: CLICK HERE
WHY YOU’RE BOOKING HER
- A school clerk covering the front desk at an Atlanta area elementary school last August, Antoinette Tuff talked a gunman—armed with an AK-47—into surrendering
- In her upcoming book, Prepared for a Purpose (Bethany House, Jan. 21, 2014), Antoinette shares her journey, from a painful childhood to details of that fateful day, August 20, 2013
- Antoinette has vast media experience across multiple platforms, including appearances on “Anderson Cooper 360,” “Good Morning America,” “Nightly News with Diane Sawyer” and more
- She was featured on CNN’s annual Heroes special
NEWS HOOKS & TALKING POINTS
- Specific tools and techniques Antoinette used to talk the gunman off the ledge of despair and violence
- How she chose to use judgment—not pass it—when confronted with a life-threatening situation
- Identifying and remaining open to your divine purpose
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Antoinette Tuff is a picture of courage, leadership, and heroism at its best. But before she made headlines, she was a woman who faced and overcame her own pain and hurt. Publicly recognized by President Obama for her courageous act, today she speaks around the world, spreading hope and sharing her inspiring message of how our lives prepare us for our own moments of purpose. She founded the non-profit organization “Kids on the Move for Success” and has two children of her own.