IN-STORE DATE: June 9, 2015
FORMAT: Trade Paper
TRIM SIZE: 5.375”x 8”
PAGE COUNT: 240 pages
RETAIL PRICE: $15.99
Bobby Schuller (Los Angeles, CA)
Author of Happiness According to Jesus: What it Means to be Blessed
Lead Pastor – Hour of Power television ministry, Shepherd’s Grove Church (Garden Grove, CA)
FULL PRESS PACK: CLICK HERE
WHY YOU’RE BOOKING HIM
- Fresh, young face and voice. Took over leadership in 2012, at the age of 30, of one of the nation’s most widely-recognized churches and broadcast ministries (Hour of Power reaches millions across U.S.).
- Great communicator. Vast media experience across multiple platforms, national outlets.
- Authoritative, comprehensive knowledge of Scripture
- Sizeable congregation, broadcast audience and social media presence drive traffic to media that cover him
- Christian theology, faith (a particular expertise is the Sermon on the Mount, which he has studied extensively over many years, translated, taught and memorized)
- Church leadership
- Legacy, generational blessing/leadership
WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
A practical and accessible look at the greatest sermon ever preached – the Sermon on the Mount – and ten contemporary truths learned from it, including what it means to be blessed and to experience happiness as Jesus intended.
Schuller has experienced enough loss and family struggle to understand that being blessed is not about glory, money or fame. Schuller also answers questions such as: If God loves me, why won’t He answer my prayers? Is it wrong to be materially blessed? What does it mean to be ‘poor in spirit’? How can I find fulfillment, whatever the circumstances?
Bobby Schuller serves as the pastor for the Hour of Power, a long-running broadcast ministry seen by millions around the world. He also serves as the teaching pastor of Shepherd’s Grove Church in Garden Grove, CA, and as the president of the St Patrick Project, a social services outreach in Orange County, CA. He has been featured on TV shows like Canada’s 100 Huntley Street and TLC’s ‘The Messengers’. Notably, he was the youngest serving chaplain in the Chautauqua Institute’s 150-year history. Bobby graduated from Oral Roberts University in 2003 and received his Master of Divinity degree from Fuller Theological Seminary in 2008. He currently resides in Orange, CA with his wife Hannah and their two children, Haven and Cohen.