Emerson Eggerichs (Grand Rapids, MI)
Bestselling author; Founder & President, Love & Respect Ministries
FULL PRESS PACK: CLICK HERE
WHY YOU’RE BOOKING HIM
- Internationally-renowned speaker and bestselling author
- Board member, National Center for Fathering
- 30+ years of pastoring and counseling experience and extensive scientific and biblical research. Masters in Divinity from Dubuque Seminary, Ph.D. from Michigan State in Child and Family Ecology.
- Married for 40 years, father of three grown children.
- Male/female and family relationships
- Family conflict resolution, including (but not limited to):
-Dealing with the negative reactions from children and/or spouse
-Motivating, meeting a child or spouse’s need(s)
-How to handle an indifferent or unresponsive partner or child for those that feel hopeless in their relationships
- Childhood development
- Church leadership
President and Founder of Love & Respect Ministries, Eggerichs is not only an internationally-renowned speaker and bestselling author (Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires, The Respect He Desperately Needs – a Gold Medallion, Retailer’s Choice and Family Christian Book of the Year Award winner, having sold over 1.5 million copies), but has studied the family dynamic for more than 30 years as a counselor and pastor.
Based on these three decades of scholarship, counseling and extensive scientific and biblical research, Dr. Eggerichs and his wife Sarah developed the Love & Respect Conference, through which they provide life changing resources to over 50,000 married, divorced, separated, dating and single people, both live and by video each year. Groups they’ve spoken to include those from the NFL, PGA and members of congress.