Tell me about a talent you wish you had. What about a time when you wanted something you couldn’t have? Tell me about an animal you would be if you could.
It’s a game, inside a book, and it’s how we play in the time of Covid!
Based on the original board games, You’re Pulling My Leg! and You’re Pulling My Leg! Junior are new books from award-winning game creator Allen Wolf that make it possible to play with friends in these times of social distancing. In person, with family or friends, or over video chat, You’re Pulling My Leg! lets you test your bluffing skills with completely new questions that range from thought-provoking to zany.
You’re Pulling My Leg! is a game of hilarious stories—whether they’re true or not is up to the flip of the coin. Players who succeed at fooling their friends win points, while others gain points for correctly guessing if a story is true or false. You’ll be surprised how much you learn about other players or your family in a short amount of time.
- You’re Pulling My Leg! was originally created as a gift for two friends who were dating. They eventually got married, and You’re Pulling My Leg! was turned into a card game to help more people build strong relationships with others.
- This game has received multiple accolades, including the iParenting Media Award, The National Parenting Center Seal Of Approval, and Creative Child Magazine’s Toy of the Year Award.
- With the holiday season right around the corner, the books make a great gift for people and children of all ages.
- Since a lot of schools are starting out the year remotely, You’re Pulling My Leg! Junior provides ice breaker questions to help classmates get to know each other.
- In current times of isolation and social distancing, it’s important to stay connected with loved ones. These book adaptations of You’re Pulling My Leg! and You’re Pulling My Leg! Junior make it possible to play with friends online or in person.
- Due to the pandemic, people are dating over Zoom and other online platforms. You’re Pulling My Leg! allows singles and couples the chance to get to know each other quickly with questions they might not have thought to ask.
- Now that people are going on more road trips, the books provide endless hours of entertainment while in the car.
- During the upcoming holidays, people can play this game to have engaging conversations.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Allen Wolf is an award-winning author, filmmaker, and game creator. His company, Morning Star Games, also publishes Slap Wacky!, JabberJot, and Pet Detectives as well. Allen has won 39 awards for his games, which have been played by hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
National Author’s Day – November 1
National Young Readers Week – November 9
World Kindness Day – November 13
Universal Children’s Day – November 20
National Play Day with Dad – November 20
National Game & Puzzle Week – Thanksgiving Week
Better Conversation Week – Thanksgiving Week
National Day of Listening – November 28
Safe Toys and Gifts Month – December
Hanukkah – December 10-18
Christmas – December 25
National Call A Friend Day – December 28