“McKinney’s Aspire! delivers on what it promises: encouraging you to dare to create your own reality, to live a life of deep meaning and purpose.” — Tony Robbins, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist
Frank McKinney is a modern-day Renaissance man who has pushed the limits of success in his every endeavor. His life is a testament to the power of aspiration to create a completely new reality.
- As a real estate artist, he has created and sold 44 oceanfront mansions on speculation, with an average selling price of $14 million.
- As a philanthro-capitalist, through his Caring House Project, Frank has built 29 self-sustaining villages over the last 19 years in Haiti, providing 13,000+ children and their families with homes, schools, clinics, community centers, churches, renewable food and clean water, and means to support themselves.
- As a bestselling author, actor, and keynote speaker, Frank has written 7 books in 6 genres, starred in 2 movies, and keynoted before audiences of thousands around the world.
- Physically, Frank has pushed the limits of his body by racing in the Badwater 135-mile Ultramarathon 12 times in the scorching summer in Death Valley, California, a race referred to by National Geographic as “the world’s toughest footrace.”
Frank McKinney, often referred to as the “Real Estate Rock Czar,” has captivated the media and public for nearly 30 years. His vision and risk-taking have been the subject of numerous international television, radio and print features including Oprah, ABC’s 20/20, cover of USA Today, CBS’ The Early Show, FOX, CNN, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, HGTV, The Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Fortune, Barrons, and 2,700+ TV and print stories.
Frank and his wife Nilsa split time between Delray Beach, Florida, and Canton, North Carolina. To learn more about Frank, visit: frank-mckinney.com
ABOUT THE BOOK
Throughout his life’s journey, Frank McKinney has discovered an eternal truth: to create your own reality, you don’t have to change who you are. You just have to redirect or reignite what’s already inside. For that, you need ASPIRATION – an almost otherworldly desire to achieve something high or great.
In Aspire!: How to Create Your Own Reality and Alter Your DNA, and its 25 get-to-the-point chapters, McKinney reveals secrets for:
- Mastering risk
- Becoming a relentless executioner
- Living your inside on your outside
- Developing personal magnetism
- Supercharging your love life
- Embracing your highest calling
McKinney demonstrates to readers the steps needed to create their own reality, alter their DNA, and succeed in the business we’re all in: the business of life.
Aspire! reveals real-life stories from McKinney’s interactions with 10,000+ homeless and billionaires, in addition to his own mind-blowing experiences.
Ultimately this book is about reinvention. It’s about never settling for who we are born to be, or even what we think we’re capable of, and instead, breaking free of that limited mindset to create a new reality on our own terms.
“Motivation washes off and goes down the drain with the soap. Inspiration lasts about as long as a bad sunburn. But ASPIRATION will forever impact your reality, and in turn, the lives of those you love,” says McKinney.
All proceeds from the sale of ASPIRE! will benefit Caring House Project Foundation.
- Do you need a “Legacy Check?” Why should you be concerned about leaving a legacy?
- The 5 keys to taking on risk and why taking risks as adults is more important than ever
- How to distinguish between excitement, passion, and purpose
- 3 things to consider when creating your own personal brand
- How can you turn destructive behavior into “rocket fuel for good?”
- 3 questions to ask yourself in order to “live your inside on your outside”
- What’s the difference between self-confidence, a healthy ego, and narcissism?
- Describe “magnetic-ism.” Is it the same as charisma? Does everyone have it?
- Is it really possible to alter your DNA?
The ASPIRE! Launch Experience + Cross-Country Tour
On 11/11 Frank will host an interactive and thrilling, invitation-only book launch party, which will include fire archers, medieval vikings, the ASPIRE! “alter” + ASPIRE! “angels,” an otherworldly NFT, and in typical Frank McKinney fashion, an unforgettable arrival and finale.
Following the launch, Frank will embark on a 17-city, 6000-mile tour, stopping at homeless shelters, soup kitchens, juvenile detention centers, food pantries, abused women’s facilities, veteran’s hospitals, and community non-profit centers delivering his ASPIRE! message, making donations to each organization, and holding raffles for books, gift cards and cash for people in need. Is your city on the list? Do you want your city on the list?
Albuquerque~Flagstaff~Las Vegas~Salt Lake City~Denver
Colorado Springs~Tulsa~Little Rock~Memphis~Atlanta~and more!
November 13 World Kindness Day
November 14-20 National Pursuit of Happiness Week
November 15 National Philanthropy Day
November 16 International Day for Tolerance
November 16 Entrepreneurs Day
November 18 Social Enterprise Day
November 25 Thanksgiving Day
November 26 Day of Listening
November 30 Giving Tuesday
December Human Rights Month
December Write a Business Plan Month
December 10 Human Rights Day
December 21 Look on the Bright Side Day
PRAISE FOR MCKINNEY’S WORK
“Aspire! delivers far beyond other mindset books. It does what its subtitle promises, encouraging you to risk by creating your own reality.” — Vincent Sabilla
“McKinney demonstrates that as we do for others, we become all we hope, dream, and dare to be.” — Les Brown, Bestselling author of Live Your Dreams and It’s Not Over Until You Win
“Dismiss what the so-called experts tell you to do and listen to Frank McKinney, who has taken more risk and has made it big regardless of market conditions for nearly twenty-five years.” — John Assaraf, Bestselling author of The Answer and former RE/MAX of Indiana CEO