ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Raj Subrameyer is an international keynote speaker, author, and tech career strategist focusing on helping people to land their dream job and become successful leaders. He is passionate about guiding professionals to maximize their opportunities and discover their zone of genius.He has given multiple TEDx talks and is a sought-after speaker at various conferences. He has been featured in numerous publications, including Entrepreneur, Thrive Global, Career Addict, InfoQ, The Good Men Project and CEOWORLD Magazine. In his spare time, he loves traveling with his family and discovering new experiences, including craft beer.
ABOUT THE BOOK
In Skyrocket Your Career, Raj shares his real life experiences living through feeling stuck and unfulfilled in his career before making a dramatic transformation.
Coming to a foreign land as an immigrant during the 2008 recession, Raj applied for 1,293 jobs, receiving just one job offer. After innumerable failures and successes, he learned strategies to transform his life, including converting his minimal-paying job into a six-figure business. In Skyrocket Your Career, Raj reveals his practical strategies to find a dream job, be massively successful in it, and uncover one’s rockstar potential, setting the reader miles apart from the competition.
- Build your personal brand to stand out from the competition
- Why investing in yourself is essential if you want to achieve your dreams
- Common obstacles to finding your dream job and how to overcome them
- How to forge your own path within your career and become a rockstar
- 10 strategies for exponential career growth
- 3 tips for new college graduates wanting to enter the tech industry
- The pandemic has changed the way we work forever; insights into what the future of work looks like.
- With more offices going to a hybrid work model, it is more important than ever to take care of your mental health. 5 tips for creating boundaries and prioritizing your mental health.
- How to prevent burnout in tech
- 5 step process to ace any interview
- 3 tips to have a successful salary negotiation process
- Back-to-school: How college seniors can start preparing for the job market
- Professional Speakers Day (August 7)
- National Relaxation Day (August 15)
- Be Kind to Humankind Week (August 25-31)
- Happiness Happens Month (August)
- Simplify Your Life Week (August 6-12)
- Self-care Month/Self-improvement Month (September)
- Read a New Book Month (September)
- World Gratitude Day (September 21)
- Techies Day (October 3)
- Improve Your Office Day (October 4)
- World Smile Day (October 5)
- Face Your Fears Day (October 14)
- Conflict resolution day (October 17)
- Evaluate your Life Day (October 19)
- College grads (December)