Lisa Goldman & Kate Purmal
September 6, 2016
Wynnefield Business Press
BUSINESS / Leadership & Management
BUSINESS / Entrepreneurship
Lisa Goldman & Kate Purmal (DMA: San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA)
Authors of The Moonshot Effect
FULL PRESS PACK: CLICK HERE
WHY YOU’RE BOOKING THEM:
- Collectively in their careers, Lisa Goldman and Kate Purmal have launched at least 18 moonshots; and have participated in and advised on countless more moonshots for other companies.
- Together, they have decades of experience working with senior executives and teams.
- Lisa has consulted with top executives at organizations ranging from global powerhouses to emerging startups.
- Kate Purmal has spent her career in startups and thrives on the fast-paced, rapid-fire environment that characterizes these emerging companies. An accomplished C-level executive herself, Kate brings out the brilliance in the corporate executives and startup CEOs she advises.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Inspired by President Kennedy’s challenge to put a man on the moon, The Moonshot Effect outlines the power of reach-for the-stars endeavors in business, along with the real and ripple effects that transform individuals, teams and organizations. Based on decades of work with senior executives and teams, authors Lisa Goldman and Kate Purmal show that moonshots are the single most effective way to create great leaders, elevate team performance, and achieve exceptional results. The Moonshot Effect is a must-read for leaders and includes 24 critical practices that are not only essential to leading and managing a successful moonshot, but can benefit executives and entrepreneurs on a daily basis.
- How to launch a Moonshot at all levels of your organization
- Real-world examples of successful Moonshots
- Be a hero-maker, not a hero—how to develop leaders and reveal the heroes on your teams and accomplish something significant for the board and investors
- How to reach the C-Suite: Elevate your leadership skills, increase the performance team and gain visibility and recognition at the senior executive and board level
- Career moves that put you on the fast-track for the C-suite
- Mission rules for start-ups
- Envision the future for your company
- How leaders can cultivate visionary leadership to fuel innovation
- The secret to effective leadership: Focus on results, not activity
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Lisa Goldman is an international management consultant, author, and educator. She has consulted with top executives at companies across the globe including About.com, Apple Inc., AT&T, David’s Bridal, Estée Lauder, and Vodafone, and more than 60 startups. She lives in San Carlos, CA.
Kate Purmal served as a Senior Vice President at SanDisk Corporation, and on the founding management team of Palm Inc. She is a five-time CxO for technology and life sciences companies, and co-founder of two startups that achieved successful exits. She currently serves as a strategic advisor to CEOs and executives, a board member and an angel investor. She lives in Redwood City, CA.