Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott (Seattle, WA)
America’s marriage experts and #1 New York best-selling authors of Making Happy: The Art & Science of a Happy Marriage
WHY YOU’RE BOOKING THEM
- Dr. Les Parrott, a licensed clinical psychologist, and Dr. Leslie Parrott, a marriage and family therapist, are #1 New York Times bestselling authors of dozens of popular books on love and relationships.
- Over the years, the husband-wife team has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, and The View and in USA Today and the New York Times.
- Selling over two million copies, their most popular books include bestselling and Gold Medallion Award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts, as well The Good Fight, Real Relationships, Crazy Good Sex, L.O.V.E., Your Time-Starved Marriage, Love Talk, The Parent You Want To Be and Trading Places.
- Their latest book, Making Happy: The Art and Science of a Happy Marriage, offers a proven three-week “happiness plan” that will dial up the happiness factor in any marriage.
- In 1991, the Parrotts founded the Center for Relationship Development on the campus of Seattle Pacific University – a groundbreaking program dedicated to teaching the basics of good relationships.
- Speaking in over 40 countries and publishing their books in more than two dozen languages has allowed them to expand their practical relationship solutions to a global population. Their audiences include a wide array of venues, from churches to Fortune 500 company boardrooms.
- Their website, LesandLeslie.com, features more than 1,000 free video-on-demand pieces answering relationship questions. The Parrotts also host a daily radio show on Chicago’s Shine FM. They are currently touring North America, teaching couples how to fight fair, with their “Fight Night” seminar.
- Your Three-Week Happiness Plan: How to dial up the joy in your marriage in just 21 days
- Seven factors that affect the happiness in your marriage—and what you can do about them
- The Science of Marital Bliss: What new research reveals about happiness in marriage
- Celebrate One Thing Daily: A simple technique to spread happiness in your home
- How to instantly make your relationship 25 percent happier
Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are #1 New York Times best-selling authors and the founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University (SPU). Les is a psychologist and Leslie is a marriage and family therapist at SPU. The Parrotts are authors of The Good Fight, Real Relationships, Crazy Good Sex, L.O.V.E., Your Time-Starved Marriage, Love Talk and the award–winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. The Parrotts have been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Happily married for over 25 years, they live in Seattle, Wash. with their two sons.