February 7, 2017
Box set of 3 paperbacks
Slipcased and casebound
724 pages total
Patagonia Business Library
Elena Meredith | 512-481-7096 | email@example.com | @elenameredith
FULL PRESS PACK HERE: CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE BOOKS
This year Patagonia released Tools for Grassroots Activists, revised and updated Let My People Go Surfing, reformatted The Responsible Company, then bundled them together in a three-in-one toolkit for shareholders of the planet. Available in February 2017, the three bestselling books will be sold together as the Patagonia Business Library, a box-set education on the social, environmental and business practices of one of the world’s most radical companies.
In Let My People Go Surfing, Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard lays out his business and nature-based philosophies, which are the foundation of his iconoclastic, visionary and increasingly influential company. The Responsible Company and Tools for Grassroots Activists present the practical applications, strategies and tools to execute those philosophies.
Together, the books in the Patagonia Business Library offer readers more than 700 pages on what they need to operate responsibly and effectively in the realms of business and activism, and provide an essential primer for the future of doing business on a planet with finite resources.
- Setting the Stage: The personal story and business advice of Patagonia’s visionary and founder
- What Patagonia has learned in its 40-year history about navigating the line between business and activism
- Inspiration for Business Owners: How minimizing your environmental footprint can save you money
- Advice for Activists: The importance of applying business principles to activism to make your voice heard
- Protecting the Great Outdoors: Why including sustainability efforts in business practices is a win-win
Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. A certified B-Corporation, Patagonia’s mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to authentic product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $77 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.