ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dawn Fleming has literally been there and done that, and is now living her very best life. With her husband Tom, she owns and operates Overseas Life Redesign, a global coaching and consulting company that encourages others to discover their dreams and turn them into reality just like she did. Her podcast shares success stories of international retirement as well as advice for listeners seeking to leave their comfort zone and experience life abroad.
Dawn and Tom began their own traveling lifestyle in 2010 when they sailed the Panama Canal from California to Florida and later relocated to Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Originally from Minnesota, Dawn began her career in real estate with success in many facets of the industry. She graduated from Western State University College of Law and specialized in international business transactions as a licensed California attorney. She finally found her calling for two decades as a mentor to thousands of entrepreneurs, coaching them through the growth of their home-based businesses before establishing Overseas Life Redesign.
ABOUT THE BOOK
If you’ve ever fantasized about living in a distant paradise, an international hub, or any beautiful location overseas, here is your unequivocal invitation to chase those dreams.
Claim Your Dream Life: How to Retire in Paradise on a Shoestring Budget walks you through every step of an international move, from choosing your location to budgeting for success. Don’t let fears and travel myths deter you. It’s too expensive, and I can’t afford it. False. But is that country safe? Yes. Dawn Fleming’s thorough, fully researched and fully explained advice is accumulated over decades of personal experience. An experienced traveler, entrepreneur, international business attorney, and lifestyle consultant, Dawn begins with her central message: No matter where in life, everyone has dreams to discover and pursue. And with some entrepreneur coaching and financial tricks, it becomes easy to. Even if you think it’s too late to achieve that “magic number” needed to retire comfortably, there is a simpler, happier, and richer life waiting for you.
Start your journey by learning all there is to know on relocating to your dream home. Then use Dawn’s tips, quizzes, and exercises along the way to make it happen.
- The Great Resignation: Why travel and exploration outweighs capitalistic demands
- How international retirement is easier than you would ever think
- 5 ways to save for and continue earning during retirement overseas
- How COVID-19 has affected travel and international retirement planning
- Top 3 ideas to escape, chase your dreams, and travel the globe
- Inspirational success stories to convince anyone to experience life abroad
- Debunks travel myths, especially “But is it safe there?”
- How experiencing different cultures can change—and improve—your life
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month
- May 4 is Renewal Day
- May 7 is National Tourism Day