November 1, 2017
Daily Success Publishing
Nonfiction | Parenting
Susan Groner (Bedford, NY)
Parenting mentor and author of Parenting: 101 Ways to Rock Your World
FULL PRESS PACK: CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE BOOK
One of the most frustrating aspects of parenting is that there is no school for it. You learn by doing. As a parenting mentor, Susan Groner offers a new kind of help for families. Acting not as a pediatrician or a therapist, but as an ally, Groner helps parents on their journey to raise confident and resilient children, from toddlers to teens. She focuses on finding parenting strategies that don’t suck the joy out of being a parent.
In her new book, Parenting: 101 Ways to Rock Your World, Groner culls parenting tips that are meant to offer simple, common-sense guidance on the route to raising resilient, self-sufficient young adults. The book is designed to be an easy-to-read, pick-up-every-now-and-then reference. Groner has developed the CLEARRTM method of parenting, adhering to the belief that parenting strategies should be grounded in six important pillars: Communication, Love, Empathy, Awareness, Rules, and Respect.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sue Groner is the founder of The Parenting Mentor, which provides on-site and virtual coaching sessions for parents of toddlers through teens. As a University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School graduate and a former advertising executive, Groner uses her training in creative problem-solving along with her CLEARR™ methodology to help parents foster and maintain a more fulfilling and stress-free experience while in the trenches of day-to-day child rearing. She lives in New York with her husband and two children.
- The Parenting Mentor: An hour or two of advice that can help you reframe parenting and find joy in it
- What is The CLEARR™ Method? Grounding parenting in Communication, Love, Empathy, Awareness, Rules, and Respect
- What Are YOUR Family Rules? How to develop house rules, and engage your kids in the process
- Be a More Happy and Relaxed Parent: Reducing the everyday stress and anxiety of parenting
- A Daily Parenting Meditation: 101 parenting tips to start your day
- Making Memories: Activities for archiving your child’s creations and marking milestones
- It Doesn’t Have to Be This Hard: Actionable tips for taking the daily stress out of dressing your kids, planning meals, and bedtime routines
- A Great Book for Dads: Parenting: 101 Ways to Rock Your World contains fun, actionable parenting tips and strategies to use with kids from toddlers to teens